Thursday, October 1, 2015

Oops, there it went

Today is Thursday and as it turns out I forgot to post last Thursday. Oops.

In order to, hopefully, make up for my mistake I went searching for some information about the significance of blogging as a photographer. I stumbled upon this post on a website called aPhotoEditor. It talks about the benefits of blogging as a photographer, as well as some types of blogs, and reinforces the reader to really target the blog toward the audience they want to reach.

Toward the end of the post it lists a couple of good examples of blogs where I found Matt and Agnes Hage’s Blog. They are a couple of outdoor adventure photographers who do shoots for outdoor brands. Combing through their pictures, here are a few I really enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment